Oprah Winfrey: Super U Podcast
Our new episode of the Super U Podcast is live! The Super U Podcast delivers curated tips from top performers and thought leaders to help unlock and unleash your inner superpower. This week’s episode features tips from Oprah Winfrey, an entrepreneur, talk show host, actress, producer, and philanthropist. She is best known for her talk show The Oprah Winfrey Show, the highest-rated television program of its kind in history.
Oprah, one of the most influential women in the world due to her intimate and emotional-centered approach to overcoming adversity, is a benefactor to others.
Click here to subscribe to the Super U Podcast. Need a sneak peek? Below are the main takeaways from the Super U Podcast: Howard Schultz.
Oprah’s 7 Super Tips
1. Fame comes from purpose. You cannot put someone in a box and look at their life without looking at the entire picture. There’s always something greater at work as fame is bigger than oneself. So, appreciate what you do in life, whether you have a famous career or do not.
2. Listen to your instinct. Start listening to what feels like the truth. Even though everyone around you tells you to do one thing, do what seems right to you. Knowing what you don’t want to do is the best place to be if you don’t know what you want to do. Stay attuned to what feels like the next right move.
3. Success is a process. Build yourself up to success. By being yourself and utilizing your skills, work up to be what you are meant to be. To be successful, use your strengths.
4. Be here, be now. Stop worrying about how much time is left, what you need to do next, etc. Enjoy the current experience by not living in the past or worrying about the future. Just pay attention.
5. Understand that at the core we are all the same. The connection between the people you are trying to serve and sell to is equally as important as the people you are buying from or those supporting you financially (i.e. stockholders). There is no difference between you and your audience. We all want to fulfill the highest, truest expression of ourselves as a human being.
6. You get what you believe. The dream is greater than anything you could ever imagine. Surrender to God’s dream for yourself and quit fighting against the universe of how you think everything should work out.
7. .Keep yourself full. Work on the alignment of your personality and gifts. Fill yourself up and keep yourself full. Embrace this fullness and honor it. Only through this process, do you have the ability to offer yourself to the whole world.
Take a look at behind-the-scenes footage on our <<Equalman YouTube Channel>>
To ensure you don’t miss future episodes, subscribe to our podcast by clicking here >> Super U Podcast. We hope these tips help unlock and unleash your inner superpower!