My Top Eureka Moments
1. Focusing today is hard…really hard. But it can be learned. It can
become a habit.
2. Systems, processes, and routines trump willpower.
3. Letting something go is sometimes the best way to complete it.
4. A not-to-do list is more important than your to-do list.
5. To attain knowledge add things every day, to obtain wisdom subtract things every day.
6. The difference between successful people and very successful people is very successful people say no to almost everything.
7. If you try to help everyone, you will end up helping no one.
8. Neil Armstrong got it right…small steps lead to giant leaps.
9. WWW: What am I doing right now? Why? What should I be doing?
10. Focus on the important, not the immediate.
11. Not my circus, not my monkeys.
12. Trying to be the best at everything is the surest path to being the best at nothing.
13. Start with simple.
14. Be persistent in the short term and patient in the long term.
15. How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.
If this post helped you, share it with a friend and check out The Focus Project.
Now available on Amazon.