Introduction to The Focus Project
Whether you’re a programmer, a grandmother, a school teacher, or an entrepreneur, this book is for you if…
- You feel stretched too thin by trying to do too much.
- You’re in a constant state of emotional and physical exhaustion.
- You spend less and less time with your loved ones.
- There’s no time for relaxation or deep thinking.
- Daily demands are disrupting your organization or company.
- Despite a high level of activity, you feel as if you’re on a treadmill going nowhere fast.
- It seems impossible to get ahead of your email, tasks, competi- tion…life.
- You always feel as if you’re playing from behind.
- Your life seems to be one insurmountable to-do list.
- You feel extremely busy but also incredibly unproductive.
- You’re completing thousands of tasks without achieving your goals.
Welcome to The Focus Project, a twelve-month journey designed to destroy an illness that is sweeping the world. It isn’t Black Death, Spanish Flu, SARS, MERS, or a Coronavirus. But, it is a veritable virus.
These pages don’t offer an overnight cure, but with time, patience, and persistence, significant progress is possible. This book will help to provide answers and solutions to the challenges of:
- Focusing on what matters most.
- Focusing in an increasingly unfocused world.
- Becoming a focus ninja.
If you want to read more, check out The Focus Project.
Now available on Amazon.