Super U Podcast: Ellen
Super U Podcast: Ellen
Our new episode of the Super U Podcast is live! The Super U Podcast delivers curated tips from top performers and thought leaders to help unlock and unleash your inner superpower. This week’s episode features tips from Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen is a comedian, talk show host, writer, producer, vegan, humanitarian, animal rights, and LGBT activist. Her most popular sitcom, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, is widely known around the globe, as well as her hilarious Insta account and ellentube spinoff.
Click here to subscribe to the Super U Podcast. Need a sneak peek? Below are the main takeaways from the Ellen: Super U Podcast.
Ellen’s 7 Best Tips
- Be true to yourself. Things happen for you, not to you. Life’s plan is bigger than one could ever imagine. Life is never going to work out exactly the way you want it to. No matter how painful the current moment is, remember there’s a bigger plan at work.
- Know who you are. Don’t live in fear. Live your life with integrity and don’t give in to peer pressure. Live your life as an honest and compassionate person; contribute in some way.
- Pay it forward. We should all be generous and kind to each other, that’s the point of being human. Kindness is an innate quality and we should all get back to that place of loving one another.
- Be honest. Have the courage to do or say something you feel is right, even if others don’t agree. Be yourself and show others who you are, it doesn’t matter how they respond.
- It’s profound to be understood. You can’t expect everyone to agree with everything you do, but it’s impactful to have individuals understand who you are as a person.
- Be kind to one another. Be cognizant of others and of what’s going on in the world around you. Don’t laugh at someone else’s expense and don’t be mean-spirited.
- Have compassion. Understand what it’s like to be on the end of hurt and use that to be compassionate towards one another.
Take a look at behind-the-scenes footage on our <<Equalman YouTube Channel>>
To ensure you don’t miss future episodes, subscribe to our podcast by clicking here >> Super U Podcast. We hope these tips help unlock and unleash your inner superpower!
The Super U Podcast is hosted by #1 bestselling author and motivational keynote speaker Erik Qualman.
The Heartbreaking Loss That Changed Ellen DeGeneres’ Life | Oprah’s Master Class | OWN
How Tough Times Taught Ellen DeGeneres Her Most Important Lesson | Oprah’s Master Class | OWN
Ellen at Tulane Commencement 2009
Ellen DeGeneres shows serious side interview with Tracy Grimshaw (02-25-2013)
ABC News | Ellen DeGeneres: ‘I Just Want People to Understand Me’
TheEllenShow | Ellen Wins the People’s Choice Humanitarian Award!