|Time:||Flexible 20 hours per week|
|Pay:||$500 Stipend for the semester|
|Contact:||Ana Maria Lozano at [email protected]|
Equalman Studios creates rock stars one day at a time! This team uses motivational speaking, best selling books and disruptive storytelling to help strengthen future leaders. Equalman provides only the best tools and education to assist our partners in achieving their ultimate potential as digital leaders.
During the course of the internship, the selected candidate will be engaged in, but not limited to the following activities:
- Assist in designing and maintaining Equalman Studios’ website
- Assist in designing and producing marketing material for the launch of Erik Qualman’s books (outdoor boards, flyers, Social Media presence, Websites, Mobile, etc.)
- Possibility to create fun art for both Instagram and Pinterest
- There will be a blend of digital and offline work in this role
- Potential for full-time work following the internship
- Strong technical understanding of WordPress
- Creative with a can-do attitude
- A natural curiosity and craving for learning
- Manages time effectively and is able to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates organizational skills and ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Familiar with Adobe After Effects
- Proficient in graphic design tools like Adobe Photoshop
- Need to have access to software/tools
Erik Qualman (@equalman)
Often called a Digital Dale Carnegie and The Tony Robbins of Tech, Erik Qualman is a #1 Best Selling Author and Motivational Keynote Speaker that has spoken in 44 countries.
His Socialnomics work has been featured on 60 Minutes to the Wall Street Journal and used by the National Guard to NASA. His book Digital Leaderpropelled him to be voted the 2nd Most Likeable Author in the World behind Harry Potter’s J.K. Rowling. Qualman is a sitting professor at Harvard & MIT’s edX labs.
His latest book What Happens in Vegas Stays on YouTube has been nominated for the 2015 Pulitzer Prize.