|Time:||Flexible 20 hours per week|
|Pay:||$500 Stipend for the semester|
|Contact:||Ana Maria Lozano at [email protected]|
Equalman Studios creates rock stars one day at a time! This team uses motivational speaking, best selling books and disruptive storytelling to help strengthen future leaders. Equalman provides only the best tools and education to assist our partners in achieving their ultimate potential as digital leaders.
During the course of the internship, the selected candidate will be engaged in, but not limited to the following activities:
- Assist in editing, producing and distributing new videos for Equalman Studios
- Digital leadership videos will be showcased on all social media outlets and booked conferences
- Assist in designing and producing marketing material for the launch of Erik Qualman’s books (outdoor boards, flyers, Social Media presence, Websites, Mobile, etc.)
- There will be a blend of digital and offline work in this role
- Potential for full-time work following the internship
- Can-do attitude; not afraid to reach out to people to make things happen. Can work well in situations where given a goal and then going for it!
- A natural curiosity and craving for learning
- Manages time effectively and is able to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates organizational skills and ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Proficient in video editing tools like Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, etc.
- Need to have access to software/tools